Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationWolf View Post
So I guess ill start things off with a little back story. About 8 years ago I weighted about 260 at 6’2”, I decided I would try to get myself in shape like a lot of people I started out with the crummy home gym stuff I got as a kid but quickly grew out of that and got my first membership at the YMCA, Over the next four years I spent tons of hours training, and reading anything I could get my hands on. Now after the four years was up I moved up to a salary based position and started working 50-60 hour work weeks on second shift and with my young family finally gave up lifting for last four years. When I stopped I was 198 at 6% body fat and had switched my body building, themed work outs to power lifting style program. Having a brother in law that does a lot of competitive powerlifitng didn’t hurt. Now I’m in a new industry with nights weekends off, so I ready to get back to it I have currently been looking for a good gym in the St. Louis area where I can build back up and focus on a powerlifting program.
Welcome to the forum!

May you always build your character with spirit and heart. May this pursuit be relentless yet very fruitful, and fill you with much joy and happiness within fitness and in life.

You will be successful in your journey, and find your destination.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote