View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default A Few Supplement Quotes

BTW, T-mag took down their links to this BS. I threw in the Bill Phillips quote simply because I used to worship the guy

"HMB feels like Deca." - Bill Phillips.

"Gonzo amounts of multiple steroids, taken as a stack, will produce many times the results of anything else that I know about. On the other hand, a stack of max amounts of Androsol and Tribex-500 should produce pretty much the same thing as 250-500 mg of Sustanon per week."

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_120bts.html

"Well, I'm going to step out on a big, albeit shaky, limb here and make an even bolder statement. This new 4-AD formula, when used exactly the way we've used it in our experiments, feels like Sustanon! And I'm not kidding around. Oh, I'm chuckling as I type the word "Sustanon" because of how smarmy something like that looks, but I'm also as serious as I can be. This formula of 4-AD really does feel like a serious steroid. I'm not saying that it's like taking thousands of milligrams of your favorite juice stack per week, but it does feel like 250-500 mg of Sustanon."

http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_96bts.html

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links