Thread: Chaos pain ??
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:29 PM   #21
ChAoSandPAIN
New Brawn
Points: 291, Level: 5 Points: 291, Level: 5 Points: 291, Level: 5
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

ChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good postsChAoSandPAIN has made some good posts

Mike jumped on gchat and asked me, which is probably what you guys should have done in the first place, haha.

If you have used the following, you have used gear:
Methyl Mass
Propadrol
Chlorodrol
Superdrol
or any knockoff or permutation thereof. They're all semi-legal designer steroids. At one point last year, I said liver be damned, and ran a ****load of a couple of those, and I was able to jump the ~180 lb hurdle. Thereafter, I pretty much gained weight freely, but I continued to run triple-dosed Methyl Mass until just recently. The **** works.

For the record- I don't claim to be natural. I've competed naturally, and won handily. My program was developed while I was 100% natural, and it's worked swimmingly. I've actually found that since I passed 180 lbs, I've seen drastically diminishing returns in terms of strength to bodyweight ratio.

In re the op's suggestion that my methodology wouldn't work for drug-free lifters... that's nonsense, and he's obviously not read my blogs about Eder, Grimek, Anderson, or Saxon, all of whom posted insane numbers and were decidedly natural. They were, however, not the bleeding vaginas who will whine incessantly about the **** they cannot do for x, y, and z reasons.

Can you rock 2 a days right off the bat, with insanely high poundages and volume? Of course not. Due to the wonderful process of ontogeny, however, your body will adapt to progressive stress you place on it, continually raising your work capacity. It will still require, however, that you eat and sleep enough to compensate. I highly doubt that the OP has ever eaten 10k calories a day of nothing but meat and slept 10 hours a day while trying to gain muscle- this is why he won't see drastic changes. My recent pics show the benefits of doing very little else than eating, sleeping, working, lifting and reading- that is literally all I do, save for drink my ****ing face off on Saturday night and sleep and play video games all Sunday. Monday through Saturday I'm in the gym at least once, and usually twice a day, and I've been getting between 9.5 and 10.5 hours of sleep a night, consuming around 8 meals a day, including the shake I pound while I piss at around 3 AM.

Have I tried gear? Yeah. Is it necessary to achieve the type of results that I'm getting? Not at all.