Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

ok then. what about natural strength versus natural mass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Sounds like a winner to me.

I know this is a heated discussion, and I don't want to derail this thread. But I will say this...if continuous progress WAS possible as a natural, I would be able to compete in the IFBB right now. My lack of progress over the last 8 years wasn't because I suddenly forgot how to train correctly. The study of training is my life. Granted, I do not claim to know all. But I do know with great certainty the best way for naturals to add muscle.

One just needs to look at the weight of natural Mr. Olympians each year to know that these formulas are correct, and genetic limits exist.

We live in a culture that believes hard work can overcome all. It can't in the muscle building realm. The body's natural testosterone levels can only allow so much muscle. It this WASN'T true, 70 year old naturals like Clarence Bass would be able to compete again Ronnie Coleman.
bwys61 is offline   Reply With Quote