View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #62
lefthookright
Uber Brawn
Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

Alright well today I was still sore in the hammies and somewhat lower back from squats so I couldn't deadlift super heavy but if I didn't get it in today I wouldn't be able to for a while. So I proceeded to do 255xabout 20 mins resting always varied at first anywhere up to 45 seconds as time got closer to be done I did it about 30 seconds and every once in a while I did it after 15 seconds didn't count how many reps lol but finally felt really tight with this and am very happy wanted to do powercleans but didn't have the time beforehand.

-Simple but brutal workout
-People asked me if I was going to do anything else xD lol
-Loved this got at least about 20 reps was really solid
-Track meet tomorrow and going to my dad's house friday/saturday so rest until probably sunday going to play alot of guitar though