View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Shall we call you Doc Brawn?
Sounds like a winner to me.

I know this is a heated discussion, and I don't want to derail this thread. But I will say this...if continuous progress WAS possible as a natural, I would be able to compete in the IFBB right now. My lack of progress over the last 8 years wasn't because I suddenly forgot how to train correctly. The study of training is my life. Granted, I do not claim to know all. But I do know with great certainty the best way for naturals to add muscle.

One just needs to look at the weight of natural Mr. Olympians each year to know that these formulas are correct, and genetic limits exist.

We live in a culture that believes hard work can overcome all. It can't in the muscle building realm. The body's natural testosterone levels can only allow so much muscle. It this WASN'T true, 70 year old naturals like Clarence Bass would be able to compete again Ronnie Coleman.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 09-10-2009 at 07:29 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links