CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Good job on the weight gain to tis point.

When you say benching improved your abs, are you referring to it as a direct effect? Or do you mean an effect of getting stronger, and therefore being able to work harder at other moves? I can see deadlifting, and squatting as a direct effect. Benching, only in the sense of increasing upper body strength in general.

Does that make sense?

As a baseball player, how much do you and your team talk about Rotator cuff injuries, and what moves do you do to strengthen, and condition this area?
It made my abs stronger as you said benching is not a direct effect like the deadlift is. Makes alot of sense bro. I like your reply you have alot of knowledge about this kind of stuff. And we talk about it alot. We try and strength the muscles around the cartiledge in the shoulder to make the rotator tighter and harder to injure. Hope this makes sense
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote