View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
The best exercises for abs are not the ab exercises necessarily. The bench press and deadlift caught my abs on fire. The seem to work best. When i start my bulk again i may lose the abs but i dont care i want more weight. I would rather be big and bulky and not worry about abs. Get big,get strong, the abs will come.

any other questions just ask.

This really makes me want to see how you bench press

And while the fact is that anyone can get a ripped six pack with hard work and diet. Genetics actually do play a pretty large roll in it, some people are just blessed with body that puts fat everyware except their abs.

keep up the good work coop

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote