CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by buZZkiLL View Post
Coop saw your avatar this weekend and noticed you have a six pack going on. Any secrets you can share on you you got it or keep it, or is it all genetics?
No its not genetics at all. almost a year ago i was all ribs and bone. I started reading and gaining weight and as i gained weight i was working out hard and heavy at the same time. The weight i was gaining was covering the muscles my training routine was building.

The best exercises for abs are not the ab exercises necessarily. The bench press and deadlift caught my abs on fire. The seem to work best. When i start my bulk again i may lose the abs but i dont care i want more weight. I would rather be big and bulky and not worry about abs. Get big,get strong, the abs will come.

any other questions just ask.
CoopDawg is online now   Reply With Quote