bigalfry
Max Brawn
Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44 Points: 4,796, Level: 44
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: Beef
bigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machinebigalfry is a lifting machine

Forgive my Canadian-ness here but more of a head-scratcher to me is why the government is even providing this "lunch". Where I come from everyone brought lunch to school We were never 'given' a lunch at school and by the looks of it that's a damn good thing.
Since when did it become the governments job to feed kids instead of their own parents?
Up here if a parent sends a kid to school with no lunch of their own they get investigated for being an unfit parent and if its bad enough they lose their children (and in my opinion, rightly so). Even the worst parents could toss a tortilla, slice of ham and a kraft single into a paper bag for a kid so why does the US government even bother wasting time and money on something that they shouldn't be worrying about in the first place? </rant>
Deadlift 425
Total = 1061

Meet PRs:
TBD

Training Log:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17327
bigalfry is online now   Reply With Quote