Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I also go with the grain fed meat, with the amount of chicken and beef I consume there is no way I can get grass fed or organic.

I always take notice of people's carts and mine looks much different than the majority of people.
HA, I know right? I look like a health nut when my cart is next to someone else's. But that's the way it is. I was at a birthday party today when my buddy asked if I was going to splurge and have cake. They know I normally eat healthy. Funny thing is, I'm way bigger than any of those guys and I probably eat twice as many calories as they do any given day.

But that's the thing. When you eat as much food as we do, you actually have to pay more attention to what it is, because it'll mess you up if it's all crap.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote