CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default the key to a good bulk

Can one of the moderators make this a STICKY i want to keep adding to it as i learn more.

First off Im no proffesional (as you all know) im also no bodybuilder. I just felt like writing something informational that people may enjoy reading about bulking. I hope this wasnt supposed to be in nutrition instead of here if so im sorry.

First off a bulk is used to gain the weight faster than just eating and lifting. There are many forms of bulking which i will get to later. A bulk is usually used to reach a goal weight and then cut off all the fat that was gained. Everyone thinks they eat like a horse and dont gain weight. A BIG BAG OF DORITOS IS NOT EATING LIKE A HORSE. Now there are dirty and clean bulks. A clean bulk is basically wholesome and lots of good foods and maybe 10% food such as mc donalds. Then there is the dirty bulk which is usually eat everything in site.

Now i would like to post a good way some people can gain weight. It's called GOMAD-GALLON OF MILK A DAY. This is not for the faint hearted. Its just one of the many things that can be found with the proper research of bulking. THis method actually gained somebody 25 pounds in 25 days.

A GOOD SEARCH AND TRUE INTEREST IN GETTING BIGGER WILL HELP ALOT.

Now most people think eat all healthy foods on a bulk but i know some people that agree if the calories you need cant be provided at that moment then go get some double cheeseburgers but this is everyone opinion.The way we bulk depends on how much we want to gain. Now i said eating mc donalds is okay but......Do not do this ever meal or there will be alot of belly fat. Here are a list of some good bulking food
PEANUT BUTTER
PASTA
DARK CHOCOLATE
PEANUTS
ALMONDS
MILK
BROWN RICE
COTTAGE CHEESE
i almost forgot. NO WEIGHT GAINER SUPPLEMENT CAN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A GOOD DIET. They "SUPPLEMENT" A good diet and training program.
I would like to post a nice bulking shake i wish i knew who originally created this shake i would give him the credit.

BAKO SHAKE:
2,500 calories / 100g of protein

1 cup peanut butter
3.5 cups milk
1 cup vanilla ice cream
2 tbsp olive oil

YEAH I MAY BE RAGGED FOR HOW BIG THIS IS LOL.

And here is a nice protein bar recipe and its dam good.

Meal Replacement Bars ("Bulking")

Combine in large mixing bowl:

3 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
1 cup Skim Milk
4 Scoops Protein Powder
dash of cinnamon
Mix until a sticky batter is formed (may take a few minutes)
use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)
top with 4-8 packets splenda
put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars that yield:

11g fat (good monounsaturated fats)
26g carbs
21g protein
285 calories

Now this is in NO WAY IN HELL DONE. i will keep adding because the adding weight question is one of the bigger questions around today.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links