View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Not looking to switch my work out but would like some help on Chaos and Pain

After I am done with this upcoming fight and the count down has begun and also my school will be out for two months till next session, I wont have access to my gym..But what I will have access to will be stuff that I use in my garage.

Now every-time I try to open the chaos and pain site on my Mac it crashes and crashes...So this is what I would like..I am going to give a list of stuff I have in my garage and maybe someone here who has experience with this chaos and pain can help me set up a Monday thought Friday..Reason? From hat Kman has told me it's something that I would probably really enjoy so why not use it for a month to break out of what I normally do what I am done doing what I do.

Crap in my garage

1) Kettle Bells
2) Straight Bar
3) Ez bar
4) DB
5) Push Up Bars
6) 50lb sand bags
7) Sledge Hammer- 12 and 25lbs
8) Truck Tire
9) Heavy Flip tire
10)And up to 450lbs in plates
11) 50,60,70 lb toss bags
12) Squat rack
13) Weight Vest with up to 100lbs
14) Pull Up Bar - wide Grip, Normal, Close grip attachments
15) Standard Basic Flat Bench
16) Foot attachment for Sit Ups
17) Ab Wheel
18) Weighted Speed Jump Rope
19) 24 inch Box jump station

Is it possible to use Chaos And Pain with the above gear and if so can someone help me map this out so I can have a look into this?

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

Last edited by MMA Max; 04-10-2010 at 11:27 AM.
MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links