View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Complete Guide to Artificial Sweeteners

Quote:
I felt it important to provide you with a complete list of all the artificial sweeteners. This list reveals safety, brand names, calories, GMO concerns, side effects, and a description of each artificial sweeteners. Any artificial sweetener is healthier than sugar, which is the worst carcinogen of them all. However, I advise avoiding sugar in favor of using the artificial sweeteners I deem safe in this blog post or use the sweeteners I recommend in my blog post Safe Artificial Sweeteners.

I decided to give you a list of the sweeteners with pertinent information that I would want to know about each sweetener. Information is provided as follows:
http://www.liveto110.com/complete-li...al-sweeteners/

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links