Old 03-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #16
afraziaaaa
Max Brawn
Points: 2,977, Level: 33 Points: 2,977, Level: 33 Points: 2,977, Level: 33
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Whey Protein
afraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleurplaay View Post
That's not even really a guess. If a claim has nothing backing it up, it's not 'a guess' to then for the time being assume that it is not true, possibly changing your point of view when in the future evidence does show up.
Your statement isn't very clear, but what I think you are saying is that my guess isn't really a guess because I could be wrong? I think you are referring to an "educated guess"?

Here is the dictionary definition of the word:

guess
[ges] Show IPA

to arrive at or commit oneself to an opinion about (something) without having sufficient evidence to support the opinion fully

So yes, my statement was a guess. I do not have sufficient evidence to support my opinion that AAS does not slow down catabolism. But, it is possible to make a guess and be wrong.
afraziaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote