10% and the other 90%
View Single Post
03-15-2014, 08:20 PM
Less is More
Join Date: Jan 2010
Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
Originally Posted by
Everything in life comes down to choices for me.
That was the epiphany I had 20 years ago. Everything is better since.
Choice and consequences. Make one, accept the other, and you are free.
"...strength is built one recovery day at a time..." -OMP
"Do not change shit up during a training cycle." -Sandbox
Best PL total: 1020 - 350/265/405
Current total: 960 - 335/250/375
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jdmalm123
Find More Posts by jdmalm123