JumpmanRugs
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
It's not stupid and it's impossible sometimes to explain things to the outsider; I have issues that I don't discuss here but deal (if that's even an adequate word) with them on a daily basis, like yourself.

It could be that because you consider them exercises that are not "allowed" for basketball that the mind has latched on to that feeling and is literally just playing games with you.

Isolation exercises, biceps, can't be a bad thing for basketball, I wouldn't think.
That's what I thought. Surely more muscle / strength all over is better than not?! My mind is just being annoying.

It is every day though, It seems like mythoughts are more effort than they should be. Some people can relax and not think, I have never been able to that. My mind is constantly in overdive no matter what. I have to deal with things (As you said) and it sucks, but at the same time If i wasn't like that would my mindset towards other things be different? Tough one really!
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote