Biggraygrizzly
Brawn
Points: 989, Level: 16 Points: 989, Level: 16 Points: 989, Level: 16
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 32
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Beef Aminos
Biggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributor

So where to add deadlifts?
Now that a matter on what you are doing, some folks do them with hamstring, some do them every other week instead of squats(I explain this in a second) or some do it on back day as you posted. It all how you recover from is my opinion, that being said I used to do them every other week on leg day, I just would not squat that day, after I would do rack pulls then I would do leg press, why? It save your back, instead of squatting and deadlifting in the same week because it will fry your back, so over the years I trained this way and once I switched to every other week I got really great results. Now I still do them every other week when I train hamstrings and I can tell I'm still getting great results from doing it this way, so mate give her try and see if the extra rest will make stronger and help make a wide thick back!

Last edited by Biggraygrizzly; 03-14-2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: gramar
Biggraygrizzly is offline   Reply With Quote