linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Final Review

Strength/Rep Increase: 8
Although this product isn't labeled as a pre-workout, I think that the energy and focus boosting ingredients helped me to push for progression on both main and auxillary lifts. Although some days I didn't progress on the main lift, I typically progressed every workout in some way/shape/form.

Energy: 8
2-3 caps 30 minutes pre workout seemed to be the sweet spot for me with regard to high energy during my workout and no significant decrease in energy intra-workout. The energy was smooth, clean, and non-jittery - although the caffeine wasn't disclosed, it didn't feel to be "too much" and I think the inclusion of AMP helped with ensuring the energy stayed high.

Focus: 9
This product absolutely shined in the focus department - I can see why this is sold as a cognitive enhancement function - although I never used it before a work intensive activity, the mind muscle connection and intra-set focus during my workouts was solid.

Side Effects: 10
With the exception of one time in which I had trouble falling asleep, I noticed no crash or negative side effects on this supplement; my caffeine tolerance is fairly high, so if you're caffeine-sensitive, just be mindful.

Value: 8.5
Although Decimate Amplified isn't sold in the M&S store, a quick search indicated that it runs $23-25 for a 60 capsule bottle. Assuming you dose 2 pre workout or 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM; 30 servings for less than $1 is quite reasonable.

Thanks again to the folks at Genoymx for giving me the opportunity to run a full bottle of Decimate Amplified. For someone looking for a pre-workout or general use stimulant product, Decimate Amplified shines when it comes to focus

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote