View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #29
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Looks like we'll have a respectable group after all. Thanks to everyone who signed up so far. Remember, your WORST FOUR WEEKS get thrown out, so there's still plenty of time to get in.

Tough picks this week. The first few weeks are always hard. Although last year a friend of mine went 15 - 1 in the first week. Just lucky I guess.

Big questions yet to be answered:
1) How healthy is Tom Brady?
2) How will Indy respond to their new coach, and who will fill Harrison's shoes?
3) Cardinals - Last year's fluke or the real deal? The 49er's might not be such a cakewalk this week.
4) The Vikings - Is the shot of vitamin B-Favre going to be their ticket to Miami?

Good luck!
I'm guessing that NE will overcome, but I have a feeling that Indy might have a rough year.

And I think the Cards are going to be down, down, down, below 500.

The biggest wildcard is definitely the Vikings. Favre wins, end of story.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote