Biggraygrizzly
Uber Brawn
Points: 989, Level: 16 Points: 989, Level: 16 Points: 989, Level: 16
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 32
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Beef Aminos
Biggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributorBiggraygrizzly is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
This is something I've never really tried, partly because I believe that rest days are important too, and I didn't want to cut calories on those days. But I think it's time to give it a try. There are, of course, variations on the theme, but the idea is that calories go a little over maintenance on training days, then a little under on non training days.

I also think that this might work for a slow cut, eating maintenance on training days then creating a deficit on non training days only.

I may give this a test run and possibly use it on my upcoming cycle.

Does anyone have experience with anything like this? How did it work out for you?
You may want to rotate you Kcal/carb and use the zero method to what weight your trying to get to or know as zig-zag you Kcal/carbs, I would do that when I dieting for a show.
Biggraygrizzly is offline   Reply With Quote