2013SierraSam
Brawn
Points: 933, Level: 16 Points: 933, Level: 16 Points: 933, Level: 16
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Tricep Pushdown
Fav Supp: Protein and Dr. Jekyll
2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts2013SierraSam has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
That is 100% logical. Actually you mentioned that you go to gym Monday-Saturday that's why I mentioned it. You need atleast 2 days of complete rest from gym along with rest and recovery on regular gym days. As I mentioned, try to concentrate more on core lifts like bench, squat and deadlift. Is it possible for you to post what schedule / program you are following in gym as of now. I'm sure it will help you generate more response and feedback.
As of right now, and for the past year, I've stayed around the same concept....
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Back/Shoulders
Thursday: Upper legs with some chest added in the beginning to warm up
Friday: Lower legs and finish with arms to balance it out

This has worked for me for a while but recently I talked to a buddy as stated before and he mentioned to try the following:
Monday: Front torso (Chest, arms, abs)
Tuesday: Back torso (Back and shoulders)
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Upper legs
Friday: Lower legs
Saturday: Front or Back torso again
Sunday: Off

I think I will try this for the next few weeks. He said he did that while he was a linebacker in college and saw some serious gains.... Lemme know what you fellas think.
2013SierraSam is offline   Reply With Quote