View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
That's exactly why I like this site and haven't visited another forum page in over a month. Keep it up!

big val
Thanks Big Val.

And thanks for listening to my rant. It wasn't the way I wanted to start my morning.

One day I will write an article exposing the e-book end of bodybuilding, and expose just what sites exist only to sell you e-books. It's not hard to tell, once you know what to look for.

I don't have an issue with a site making profit...far from it. But e-book sites put up content for the sole purpose of leading you to an e-book.

I will continue to put up content that exists to get butts into gyms.

AND, I will admit...I have several links to e-books on MAB. SEVERAL, not hundreds. I like these e-books, and think they're worth the money. I've read them personally. But I haven't made money off them. I've made exactly $0 in the last year from e-books.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 09-09-2009 at 09:36 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote