Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013SierraSam View Post
Thanks for the helpful advice, guys. When I say a "damn tank", I mean I'm tired of being the little guy. Ever since elementary I've been the smallest kid in my group of buddies and I'd like to be bigger so I can make up for my height. 5'9" may not seem short to some, but it is. Now... Don't peg me as a pipsqueak who has no muscle mass or definition. I definitely have decent muscle mass..regardless of my listed weight. It's just how I'm built and a fast metabolism that I can't seem to keep up with. I have "okay" arms and chest, but to me they are scrawny. Friends, family, and my fiancÚ will tell me I look strong and great. While I may look like that to them, I do not to myself. I'm sure you ALL know how this feels to be a bodybuilder and 9 times out of 10 you see something completely negative in the mirror when in reality you look pretty good. I'd like to be at the point where even myself knows that I'm strong as f***, I look strong as f*** and can kick some ass if I need to. Alright this is turning into some long story but you guys get the picture.

I workout Monday-Satuday. I drink 1-2 protein shakes a day (50g of protein per shake) and my meals consist of fish, chicken, brown rice, and greens. I'll snack on edamame peas instead of chips or something of that matter, or I'll get some almonds. Not sure if you guys knew this, but edamame is 8g of protein per serving which is pretty good for a quick handful of dried peas. To @JDMalm, I totally agree. I'd rather not be skinny with a defined six pack. That is why I'm aiming to build more rock hard, juicy, outstanding, muscly, female drool inducing, swollen muscles.

I look forward to more advice. I'd rather not go to bodybuilding.com as it is just hundreds of thousands of assholes hiding behind keyboards talking shit to make themselves feel better. Peace.

-Sam
Some small niches on BB.com aren't bad, but you're definitely in the right place.

First things first. You need to log your intake. You eat healthy, so it won't be hard to log your intake and see just how many calories you're actually getting. I use myfitnesspal.com to log my intake. It's basically the best place you can go for that sort of thing.

Calories and protein are king. You need 200g of protein a day AT LEAST. I get 240-280, even cutting. After that, you need calories. Healthy food is well and good, but if you can't get enough calories you'll need to supplement with dirty foods and lots of time at the buffet.

So figure out how many calories you're getting now (a few days of logging should be plenty), then come back and let us now your calories, protein, carbs, and fats.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote