Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

I'm SO SORE. This is the first time in a really long time that I'm excited that today is a rest day, even if it sucks that I can't have any carbs at all. Everything aches. My quads are tender to the touch from hip to knee. My chest is still sore from 2 days ago. It all makes sense, but that makes it no less uncomfortable.

I've definitely been missing hardcore volume like this. Training is harder, longer, and more tedious, but that's ok. I'm chomping at the bit to get a needle in my ass and take things to the next level. Maybe then I'll be able to actually complete the all the sessions and get everything out of this program. Every time I cringe from the pain, I just imagine myself repping out squats with 4 plates on each side. Or throwing up a 315 bench like it's feathers. I imagine people walking by while I'm training, looking at each other and saying "Shit, that guys a beast!."

When I have those thoughts, it's all worth it.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote