Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013SierraSam View Post
Fellas,

I'm 19, weigh in at around 145-150 and my BF% is around 9%. I want to get more defined, but don't want to lose weight... I also want to continue working towards being a damn tank, though. I don't know what to do...or if I'd be happier with cutting and working towards being more chiseled (beach season is around the corner ) or if I'd be happier trying to get more calories and protein in my diet and bulk to build a large amount of muscle. I usually try to get 2000 calories a day because I don't have much of an appetite and I get around 100g of protein a day. My abdominal muscles are visible, but not chiseled. Honestly, I'd rather have more muscle than abs. I'm over the teenage stage where all I wanted was abs to show off; a big torso is more impressive to me anyways. Let me know what you guys think would be the best approach. And I'm not looking for criticism, just help.

Sam
Ok, I wrote out my typical sarcastic response, then erased it because I want to be supportive.

You're underweight, you're undereating, you're small and weak, and it's time to change things. The good news is, we know how to help.

What are your goals? Being a damn tank could mean a number of things, and the best approach will be determined by knowing exactly where you are and exactly where you want to be.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote