View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I get noticeably reduced DOMs from glutamine and BCAAs combos like Scivation Xtend and LG Sciences BC + EAA. I am absolutely hooked on this combo.

Kre-Alkalyn is milder for me then regular creatine, but then again I'm taking a small dose. This is actually a good thing, because the back pumps from creatine generally hinder my workouts). I use AAEFX Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro and it gives me solid energy during a workout. It doesn't work as good as Gaspari Superpump for me, but them again it's not an NO product either. BUT, it does provide 90 capsules which is a 3 month's supply.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote