Palmer
Brawn
Points: 1,415, Level: 21 Points: 1,415, Level: 21 Points: 1,415, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
Palmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributor

From a different view that would mean only 3 working sets in a sense. Since those 2 percentages are of my WORKING weight, I'm using percentages of my 1rm, somewhere factoring in 90% (3RM) whether it be the last set or the 3rd set. I did today 80 83 86 88 then 90 and crushed my 90% set, with double the reps. It worked well, but also thinking if I wanted to do like 1 set, 2 set, then for the last 3 I would do 90% 1RM.. The first set would be 80 or 83% of max and the second would be 86 or 88%, pretty much asking what other people would do for those, or if they would do it the way I did it today. Doing it the way you said BTB just seems like too big of jumps in weight, but when I was all warmed up today they weight felt like butter and absolutely felt strong as an ox.