I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Most of the important aspects of training I've learned have been from the old school naturals.

I mentioned this to Glwanabe...sometimes it's easy to forget that these old school guys had decades of knowledge and experience behind what they were doing.

Today the natural game is much different. Many young naturals try to train like their enhanced counterparts. While this can be, and is effective, it definitely waters down the reality of what works best for most naturals.

Well, I was expanding this to all facets of life...i.e. - go to any store when the computer/cash register system is down and try to buy something and see how well the clerk can:
1. calculate your total puchase
2. add sales tax
3. make change

If they're under 30, they most likely have NEVER practiced old school 'rithmatic.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links