Old 04-06-2010, 08:29 AM   #26
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

I had the pleasure of working out with my oldest son Tyler yesterday. It was supposed to be back day but he wanted to hit chest so that's what we did.
Recompadrol still doing it's job, not so much a warm feeling any more but it's leaning me out and I'm getting killer pumps from this. I don't believe it's even intended for that but it does it haha. I don't think my weight has dropped but I am definitely looking leaner, nice combo if you ask me. Sorry for the lack of updates lately still trying to get rid of this damn demon cough that BB12 put on me with some vodoo hex.

Tuesday:
Chest+Shoulder:
60 Seconds Rest Between Sets

Bench Press
135x12x2
205x8
185x8x3

Incline DB Press
60x10x4

Dips
35lbsx10
35lbsx8
35lbsx7

DB Military Press
35x8x4

DB Side Lateral
20'sx10x4

AB's
Hanging Leg Raises: 2 sets of 20 reps
Crunches: 2 sets of 20 reps
Side Crunches: 2 sets of 20 reps
Plank: 2 sets of 30 seconds each

Cardio:
Tyler and I biked 3 miles and 5 minutes after getting home the wife wanted to go, so I did another 2 miles. The first 3 miles I did pulling a bike carrier with my 60 pound 5 year old in it and the second 2 miles I pulled my 20 pound year and a half daughter.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote