linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Use 3: 1.5 scoops intraworkout on OHD + accessory day

Mixibility: 10
1.5 scoops in a full shaker of water, shaking vigorously, then left in the fridge for about an hour before lifting. No foam, no residual granules, and even during that hour there was hardly any settling of powder.

Taste: 8.5
So 1.5 scoops in a full shaker of ice cold water is the sweet spot for me - the limeade flavor definitely overpowers the strawberry.... at least on my palate, but I'm a fan of the subtle sweetness and tartness AminOD offers.

Recovery: 7.5
So I woke up this morning post-DL'ing with hammie DOMS as well as slight upper back DOMS. As the day went on and I was sitting at my desk the hammie DOMS got worse but I felt great intra-set on my upper body movements today. However, during post workout cardio I could feel the soreness in my hammies and glutes but I powered through

So post workout recovery was "meh" but intra workout recovery was solid.

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote