View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor
Default 04/06/10 - Eas'in my way back

Begin the first day back I was full of emotion, walking through the double glass doors and into reception, the memory's come flooding back and I get excited.

2 new cute girls on reception (maybe that's why I got excited). Got a few "Where have you been?" on my way to the changing room and on the way up to the lifting floor.

I was finally back at the alter to Crom, tears came to my eye's I was finally home.

Down to business - The lingering flu took some energy away but loading my system with T-Alpha and Cuts made a big difference. I have run cuts a lot lately and I know how that energy feels, today was different more in my face and present, I knew this was the T-Alpha.

Apart from that energy feel, my endurance and stamina where up as I've been very tired lately with the remains of the flu. Despite the nasty bug I got in a good workout and even up'ed the tempo from what I thought I could achieve.

Early thoughts: Can't wait to get a week of T-Alpha under the belt to see where this takes me.

Today was iso work and cardio.

AB's
Cable Crunches
3 x 10 - 165lbs Done nice and slow 2/2

Weighted Side Bends
3 x 10 - 65lbs

Arms
**These 3 were super sets**

Seated alternate bicep curls
2 x 5 - 55lbs

Tricep pull downs
1 x 12 - 55lbs
1 x 15 - 66lbs

Seated Double Hammer Curls
2 x 40 - 12lbs

Cardio

30 mins speed intervals on the bike.

Feels good man, feels real good. Will only get better from here on in, as I get fitness / strength back and the TA kicks in.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote