View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 11:44 PM   #54
baldbull
Brawn

Training Exp: 16
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: pull
Fav Supp: muscletech products
baldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributorbaldbull is a consistent contributor

honstely i am confused about a plan for myself thats why I have confused on my avatar. I wish I can do 5x5 but i cant base it off my max bc my stamina is low and that has always been my issue. I am good at singles and doubles though. I need to find a plan that fits my time allotment for lifting bc I have 3 kids and work night shift. On a good week I get in the gym x3 week avg is twice a week and I have 90 minutes to do a workout and cardio. Do you have any suggestions where i can still do singles and doubles and still get working sets in, even if i have to lower the weight to get my sets done. Like tom for instance i was going to squat 275x6x3 60% of raw max and pull 470x1x2 at 80% of my max. I like to get 2 main lifts each workout. I do these lifts SOHP, Incline, Pull, squat and bench

Last edited by baldbull; 01-27-2014 at 11:46 PM.
baldbull is offline   Reply With Quote