View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I do not feel like I am losing my edge but I miss the pumps. And I feel like it is taking my body a lot longer to recover, yet I am doing less volume than before. I am definitely going to get back on creatine possibly tomorrow.

Another nice thing is that my mom gives me money for food so any supplement bought at wal-mart will go on her tab for the most part. Which is why I was thinking of buying their NO product. I have had good success with NO products in the past but I will have to think this one over.

First and foremost I will go back on creatine. Do you suggest doing a load phase or just 5 grams a day?
I know some people say you don't have to load, but I seem to get good results when I keep my intake above 20 grams the first week, and 10 plus after. For me, keeping the level slightly higher seems to work good for strength.

I might be a fluke though. But I never seem to get the same benefits from 5 grams a day.

And if your mother is footing the bill, have at the NOS Pump

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote