View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #17
CountryFriedMuscle
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,780, Level: 24 Points: 1,780, Level: 24 Points: 1,780, Level: 24
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Log Press
CountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributor

I would throw in with the front squat camp. I am the same way, if I EVER miss a squat its not for lack of leg strength, but rather than I lose position and lean too far over. I think front squats work really well and teaching you to really keep your back tall in a squat.

Also, part of it may just be a result of how you are put together. I have a fairly long torso/back, shorter legs, big ass. For me, I have leg strength in spades; they grow fast and well and rarely limit me. But, because of how long my back is, when I get out of position I don't have the strength to overcome the poor leverage. You might be the same way.
CountryFriedMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote