Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

I appreciate Randy giving me the opprotunity to try and log the two products Condense and D-Pol. I enjoyed using both products and do heartily recommend them to anyone seeking a Test boosting / pre-workout stack.

I typically take my DAA in capsule form so this version of D-pol was a bit different. The vanilla creme was sweet but not too sweet. It didn't mix perfectly, leaving the occasional grit but was not that bad.

Final review
Taste 9/10
Mixability 7/10
Effectiveness - Hard to guage. Ihave not had any post blood work done. Going by libido and acne break outs, it was effective.

Condense - This was an interesting pre-workout product. The taste is smooth, not too sweet but flavorful. It mixed quickly and thoroughly, seldom leaving any grit. I have tried many pre-workout products and this was the first to give me the pumps that I had while taking this product. My lats were often swollen after the workout. The focus with condense was great. I had no problems with highs or lows from one ingredient or another. The effects often lasted 2+hours, allowing for extended workouts if needed. The one problem i had with this product is finding the proper dosage. I finally settled on between 1 and 1.25 scoops. any more than this dosage and my bowels became active.

Final review

Taste 9/10
Focus 9/10
Endurance and Strength 9/10
Pump 9/10

If you are seeking a stack to enhance your training sessions, build your strength, increase your focus, this is your stack!

2014 100%RAW American Challenge, May 31, 2014:
Squat 292
Bench 176
Deadlift 375 PR
Total - 843 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links