View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
CallmeKing
Max Brawn

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
Top 3 of the following sections: give me your top 5's!

STRONGMEN

POWER LIFTERS

BODYBUILDERS

MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY

BANDS TO TRAIN TO

PRE WORKOUT MEALS

POST WORKOUT MEALS
Strongmen
1. Mariusz Pudzianowski obvious reasons my goal physique.

2. Gary McKelevy He's Irish and has a good physique I think in strongman competitions when you find most competitors coming

3. Geoff Capes is the only other strongman I've ever really seen videos of besides guys on here so I guess him.

Powerlifters
1. Sam Byrd I've watched a lot of his videos seems like a really cool guy even before he squats 1050lbs he looks so calm even after crazy.

2. Andy bolton crazy ass deadlift is enough for him to be on the list

3. Wildauer Martin kid is only 19 years old and pulls 814lbs crazzzy

Bodybuilders
1. Kai Greene This guy has an awesome physqiue and I love his apporach and mentallity about bodybuilding probably one of the most passionite guy in any sport.

2. Lee Priest Watched a lot of his training videos and he has one of my favorite bodybuilding pictures of all time plus he's a manlet score 2 for Lee

3. Arnold Schwarzenegger list can't be complete without this guy. He's managed to succeed in most everything he wanted to do besides come president of course.

Most Inspiring People
1. Kai Greene Put him on the list twice as I fell he deserves it I watch his videos before I go to the gym and sometimes when I'm eating. Not the grapefruit one

2. Al Pacino I know he didn't write the speech but this is simply awesome.

3. Rick and Dick Hoyt Out of shape guy starts doing triathalons for his son truely inspiring one day when I have kids I hope I can become half the father he is a great man. Watching his videos make me tear up.

Bands to train to
I'm a huge lyric guy if the lyrics I need to be able to understand them and apply them to my training
1. Papa Roach
2. Disturbed
3. Metallica

Pre WO meals
1. Pre WO supplement is my favorite gets me pumped up and I love the rush

2. Spaghetti /w tomato sauce, meatballs and paramesan chesse. Lots of carbs and damn tasty

3. Quaker quick oats Strawberries and Cream my grandma used to make these for me when I was little and I loved em simple carbs that give me energy for the gym

Post WO meals
1. KFC famous bowl: Fried Chicken, Mashed patatos, Gravy, and corn so good I want one now!!

2. Stuffed Shells My ex-gfs mom used to make these damn were they good she couldn't cook for sh*t but her mom could maybe the reason I stayed with her so long

3. Chicken Parmesean My ex-gf's stepdad used to cook this to awesome. I need to get the reciepe for this

edit: after seeing everyone else answers I fell like I wrote a lilttle too much.
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote