View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

STRONGMEN - Mariusz Pudzianowski, Jon Paul Sigmagnason, Aneta Florczyk

POWER LIFTERS - Louie Simmons, Konstantin Konstantinovs

BODYBUILDERS - Frano Columbo, Phil Heath, Lee Priest (I could go on and on, I have so many favorites)

MOST INSPIRING PEOPLE AND WHY - Nick Scott (wheelchair bodybuilder with an AMAZING story), Mariusz Pudzianowski (total BEAST!) Carol Ann (She's tiny, and squats 605/deadlifts 500. Gives me hope!)

BANDS TO TRAIN TO - Oh man. There's SO many. I love Meshuggah, Pantera, and Rage Against the Machine to really get me pumped up. I listen to a LOT of heavy metal though. (Why can we only pick 3?!?!?) The Acacia Strain, Bolt Thrower, Exodus, Suffocation, Immolation, Deftones, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Insomnium, Summoning, etc.

PRE WORKOUT MEALS - Oatmeal w/ PB and a protein shake!! Or wild rice with salmon and veggies, or a almonds and a tuna sandwich made with Ezekiel bread.

POST WORKOUT MEALS - Rice cakes with honey+ protein shake, oatmeal + protein powder, DELUX protein shakes! (you know, the ones with banana, fruit, oats, etc. that tastes like a cheat meal )

Last edited by sneezingstardust; 03-31-2010 at 10:16 PM.
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote