Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default WTF was I thinking?!?!

What an F'ed workout...but I still feel semi ok about it. When I went over my routine, I pre-planned all my weight progressions for each workout. I was hoping for 5Lbs each week on most lifts. I'm not so sure that will happen now...which means I'll have to rework my speadsheet over the weekend. I also screwed up when calculating my maxes.. I figured my 1RM on Flat, and forgot to do Incline. So I just dropped 25% off the flat max..and I should have dropped more. I had to sit up and roll the bar down my chest on the 2nd set which sucked big time, and hurt a bit..and I almost crushed my boys... I wound up reworking it right away, and at least getting my reps in. And I tried too much on squats..I could only manage just above paralell with ****ty form..so I'll have to drop that down too. I was pretty pissed at first, but this is my first real attempt on heavy weights to me in a while, so I can live with it.... Anyway, enough bitching...

Diet

Breakfast: 6 eggs, 2 slices of toast w/butter
2 Snacks: 1oz peanuts - 1 before lunch, and another about an hour before session start..
2 Lunches: 4.5oz chicken and 1/2c rice pilaf * Ate this twice about 90 minutes apart..
Dinner: 12oz ham
Pre: Custom mix of - Vitargo VS2 and BCAAs..mixed with grape powerade, taken with Hemavol and C-Bol
Post: 2 scoops Syntha-6, 1 scoop VS2, mixed with 2c water
Bedtime: 1 scoop Cassein + 1 sccop whey mixed with water and milk

Session Summary This day almost sucked 100%...

Incline Press - 160 x5 reps - 170 x0 (fail point) - 145 x5 reps - 155 x3 reps - 165 x1 rep...

Chest Fly - 125 x5 reps - 140 x3 reps - 160 x1 rep - I could have a lot higher on these. Last set @ 160 used a 10 sec in, 10 sec hold, and 10 sec out...

Decline Press - 150 x5
Flat Press - 150 x5

Squat - 210 x5 reps x3 sets - I need to drop this down a bit. I almost fell both to front and back trying to stabalize myself....

BB Calf Raises - 210 x10 reps x3 sets - Easy enough, but grip was ****ty on last set..

Overall, I rate this only a mutha-****in 6/10...because I failed at what I wanted today, but not overall. I will make my adjustments for next week heavy days after I make sure I can do tomorrow with no fails. Tomorrow is heavy day for Back and Shoulders...

I'm going to down my night time shake, punch myself in the face, and go to bed...
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote