Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

As I come to the end (2 days left I believe) of this trial I just want to thank AAEFX for this opportunity to log this product. I believe that they have a sound approach with this and it has a lot of benefits that people could get from using it.

I have noticed the strength increase from Week 2 on and over the last couple day I feel that I have looked fuller in the mirror. To add to that, my recovery between workouts has been outstanding and my energy levels have never been better.

Finally, I have felt more rested upon waking even though I have been sleeping lighter, as well as an increase in my libido. The energy and better sleep are worth the money alone for this product, but that is just part of what it provides.

Again, thank you for the opportunity, I will not hesitate to buy this product again.

Last night's workout was incline BP and beat my rep goal yet again!

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote