JumpmanRugs
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kag94 View Post
I apologize if i cam off as a jerk. Wasn't being rude jumpy just something I noticed. I did the high fat thing as well. Lost 30lbs with keto while on my diet. Even though my overall energy and mood was great throughout the day it really affecting my training intensity and yes even when I was in a surplus of calories after I reached my goal weight.

One thing that has helped with eating carbs and staying energized is timing them around my workout and only having them on training days. Basically what john meadows does.

But to answer your thread yes I do feel they help I mix them in with 32oz of coconut juice and another 32oz of water and drink throughout my workout. Hope this helps man

Not at all man! Apologies if it came off that I was offended.

This whole Modified Paleo and Keto style diet seems to be working for me for the most part, losing weight slowly but that's how I wanted it. Taking a lot of willpower and patience which is something I don't have with weight considering past eating disorders.

I haven't had any issue with the stength thing, in fact I am stronger than ever and appear to be getting bigger but losing fat? Whatever is happening with it I'm going to keep it up cause it's working lol.

I use carbs around my workout, but not all the time. Normally only around one of my workouts, I'm using fats as my workout fuel for the most part and it's working. Only having like 15g carbs before workouts at most.

I think I'll give them a go, it's just a case of finding a not too expensive BCAA powder in the UK! Not an easy task!
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote