View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:51 AM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkeyballs View Post
Actually yes you can gain weight. I've been doing morning workout for the past 10 weeks, basically empty stomach each day. Only thing I'll take before workout is 1-2 LG sciences E911 tablets to give me a bit of a boost. Now I have been taking some 'supplements' to help me during this 10 weeks. And right after working out, will usually take in close to 80g protein. with taking 200-300g per day.
Like I said, as long as you're on a calorie surplus you can gain weight.

But we had been talking about the Warrior Diet approach DB, and that makes it darned near impossible to eat a surplus or gain any muscle. My response was to Coop's asking about my approach.

Training on an empty stomach implies that you could have eaten earlier in the day. The Warrior Diet is a form of intermittent fasting. Just wanted to bring this point up for anyone reading that's not familiar with the WD.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote