View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:01 PM   #19
Fire36
Nozzle Jockey
Max Brawn
Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29 Points: 2,397, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributorFire36 is a consistent contributor

Out of town for the weekend and crazy busy and havent been able to update. Just finished a GREAT workout. I know its a lot later in the day than i wanted to get it done but running calls takes precedence at work over training.

My only complaint is today is a training day I normally do rows, well the station don';t have a hammer machine that I really like so had to make do with barbell rows and was really different and didnt feel as right.
Diet is coming along great, and I am really eating alot better. I am down to 2 cups of coffee in the am, then water all day or green tea. Also drinking my fair share of milk but have cut out all " energy drinks" and soda. I'm sure AMP will be calling to ask if I died after their sales dropped. But my grocery bill is going up like crazy LOL.

Will get a better update later in the week i need sleep now and hope like hell the public leaves me alone so I can sleep.
Fire36 is offline   Reply With Quote