Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Chest and Legs

First day on the new diet and routine, and so far so F'ing good! I may need to bump up the cals a bit to fight some hunger on the light days, but other than that it's all very yummy, and easy to eat. Nothing funky, just simple foods...and a complicated routine.. Ok, so not really complicated..but I always overthink stuff like this....

Diet This is what I will eat on M-Tu-F, regardless of opinions..it works for me..

Breakfast: 3 eggs, slice of toast w/butter
Snacks: 1oz peanuts
Lunch: 4oz chicken and 1/2c rice pilaf
Dinner: 6oz lean beef, slice of provo cheese, slice of bacon
Pre: Custom mix of - Vitargo VS2 and BCAAs..mixed with grape powerade, taken with Hemavol and C-Bol
Bedtime: 1 scoop Cassein

Session Summary These are all way light, some as light as 40% 1RM...weights will progressively move up, at a rate of +10 every 2 weeks..

Flat Press - 100 x15 reps x5 sets
Chest Fly - 90 x20 reps x3 sets

Squat - 130 x15 reps x5 sets
Calf Raises - 135 x15 reps x5 sets

Other Supps

BioForge - Test Booster - Will be cycling through 3 different test boosters over 12 weeks
E-Bol - Ecdy - Helps with protein synthesis and makes me hungry
Hemavol - Pumps and Energy - I love this stuff, always feel good and have a great session with it.
Beta Alanine - Muscle Endurance
TT-33 - Fat Burner
C-Bol - Creatine Nitrate
IntraBolic - One of the best Intra mixes you can buy IMO..
LG BC+EAA - Always good to have extra BCAAs, and this stuff tastes pretty goo\d and does the job.

Multi-V, Joint-V, Fish Oil, CLA, Fiber Tabs round out the supps bill...I know it sounds like a lot, but I find that it works, for me. I understand hard work in the gym is what will make my muscles grow, but I also feel having the support of the supps makes a positive difference.

Overall, I rate today 7/10...sounds low, but I know things will only get better. Looking forward to another light day tomorrow for Back and Shoulders...then W&Th are the real working days....strangely enough, I'm looking forward to the DOMS......

Last edited by ricka182; 03-30-2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: corrections..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote