JumpmanRugs
Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
This is from a legit Source... On different ways to take BCAA's
Thanks dude, appreciate that response!! Where was it from please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientistOfMaB View Post
People did shit like this before BCAA's and protein shakes. His secret was the ability to eat ten whole chickens in a single meal (granted they were about half the size of what we have today)
Attachment 12263
That is very true, and I've been just using protein and my diet to keep energy high, and it's working. Recovery has been good but I haven't been training to my normal amount based on injury, I've enjoyed this diet and had more strength and energy than before, so I'm happy with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kag94 View Post
One thing that might help is not going low carb playing sports along with weight training
The purpose of this thread was for me to gather information based on experiences instead of just articles, I wanted personal opinions on if they work because I'm not a fan of science based training and studies studies.

I feel much better on low carb and doing so much... Go figure. Not everybody is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheftepesh View Post
I personally like to take BCAAs intra at times when I am feeling spent. I think it helps with recovery and I use Endurance from Formutech so I get the BA kick as well.
Thanks!! So you don't use them daily? Only as and when you need them? And you're still seeing benefits? I'm intrigued!

Make each day your masterpiece

YouTube.com/JRKDMG
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote