View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
JumpmanRugs
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor
Default JumpmanRugs NEEDS YOU!

Okay so my girlfriend is an artist, and a very talented one at that (www.facebook.com/skitkdmg) and her biggest influence is Pharrell Williams.

I'm going to try and keep this short but basically Pharrell has put up a competition that finishes on December 16th, and it's for a T Shirt Design. She has entered her piece and it is called 'Can't nothin' bring me down' and it is a man in a hat holding a smiley face.

If you could all go and vote for this I'd truly appreciate it. Normally I wouldn't ask for this kind of thing, but my girlfriend is my world, without her I wouldn't be who I am or where I am, I will do anything to make her happy and she deserves her big break NOW.

http://a.pgtb.me/kxSsx9?app_data=entry_id%3D41671649

THat's the link to the FB page, if you could vote for 'Can't nothin' bring me down' and help my girlfriend's dream come true (Meeting Pharrell) then I will forever love each and every one of you.

Thanks guys and stay awesome!
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links