Old 12-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #30
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. How's training man?
I was on the road most of last week. Tuesday through Sunday I was in the car at least 35 hours, so not much workout time last week. I did however make use of Condense on the front end of the trip. I used it as a pre-drive drink. Kept me focused and alert for the first few hours of driving. I have continued to take the D-pol. I have all the signs that my test is up. Energy, focus, sleeping pretty good, libido up and a bit of acne (not fun for a nearly 50 yr old).
Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
152 on the OHP is pretty strong!
Note that I do my OHP seated. My back does not handle Standing Presses very well.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote