Thread: CrossFit
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 07:11 AM   #30
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

/start rant

My buddy is opening up a gym together with his wife. On the homepage it says they will have strongman and crossfit training equipment together with a bunch of other stuff.

So, I posted the link to the homepage in various related groups around facebook, one of them being the local crossfit box.

10 minutes later this jackass from that crossfit place PMs and start to go on about Crossfit being a trademark and so on and that he have contacted the gym owners.

Seriously? WTF is wrong with some people. I told him to remove the stick from his tight lil ass, get a life and to contact me if he ever wanted to be strong and neded some tips.

/end rand