Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member
Default Cutty Tries Purus Lab's D-Pol and Condense

Starting a new log to test Purus Lab's D-Pol and Condense as well as starting a new log after a long journey.

I did my first powerlifting competition on November 16th 2013 and it was a blast. I am coming back twice as hard as I realize I've been throttling back my gym work, even when I thought I was pushing hard.

Monday 11/25/13

I've been using MadCow by Stronglifts for a while, it's a linear progression 5x5 and I plugged in the numbers that I hit at my meet for my max lifts. My first session was already heavier than I was training and x5 instead of triples or singles. I'm going to grind this out to see where I go, time to go into full on robot mode.

Squats - 180, 225, 270, 315, 360x5 - Holy crap I've never done more than 1 over 335. Felt good, vids will come when I get on laptop to pull from my SD Card.. I tried recording from a camera and it filled up in 2 vids haha.

Bench - 125, 155, 190, 220, 250x5 - Again, holy crap.. I think 235 was the only weight I've ever done more than a single on. My shoulder was a little weird on bench today since I did squats too.. It felt unstable and you can see it in the video. I got 250x5 and I could have done more if I could have stayed in the groove.

Row - 135, 145, 175, 200, 230x5 - I was already worn out from squatting and then heavy ass benching but I did these well. I was ready to go after this.

Taking the supplements pre-workout sucks in the morning I should have given myself more time. I took the D-Pol first and then took Condense on my way to the gym. Could feel a little of the beta tingles, nothing too harsh.

Got to the gym and smashed the weights even when I felt like I couldn't.

TheByrn.com

Max Gym Lifts: 495/300/605
Last Meet Lifts: 435/303/512
Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links