Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default I'm all ****ed up!

What a night, what a show! Yet again, this guy absolutly lit the place up for 2 1/2 hours...covered some bon jovi, clash, allmans and played a bunch of his own classics...

yeah, and the hangover was like a state of limbo. I had no idea what the hell was going on when I opened my eyes.. And strangely enough, I went to the super market for milk, DD for a sandwich and hash browns, and then stopped off at the driving range to hit golf balls in 35 degree weather at 9:30am.....

I did yard work all day, cleared about 1/4 acre of vines from the ground connected to the tree branches above. I picked a fight with one vine, and I got whipped in the face. I now have nice 5 inch scratch across my brow, and a few smaller scrapes across the back of my ankles from walking through it... Sucks donkey ass.

Anyway, 1 day after today..feeling good about the run. Need to go back and buy more food for the week. No gym membership either. I'm waiting to see if they call me to make a better offer, but now I'll live using my own gym at home.. Still need to work the numbers for weight progression, probably tomorrow night..

All done for tonight....going out to play 9 holes at 9:45am, so at the range by 9, at DD by 8:30, awake at 8:00am...yeah, good night. :zzzzzzz:
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote